Abby has had quite an eventful week or so full of her first school field trip to the Pheonix Zoo, an end of the year ice cream party, and kindergarten graduation (which lasted all of 15 miunutes, but it was still cute Ü). I can't believe her kindergarten year is already over and in just 7 weeks she'll be in 1st grade at the brand new school they are building in our community. I'm really happy with all she's learned this year.

Abby with her kindergarten teacher Mrs. Bocchino.

Abby and some kids in her class at her ice cream party.


Abby kissing a frog at the zoo.

Daddy got to go on Abby's fieldtrip with her. They had tons of fun!!
1 comment:
abby looks SO grown up!! isn't her birthday this month?? 7 weeks until school?? will she be on year round?
hey is her teacher Mrs. Bocchino from Utah? I have some friends with that same last name. just wondering, you just don;t hear it that often.
Post a Comment