Monday, June 9, 2008

What in the World!!

I seriously feel huge this pregnancy so I went back through pics of me the other 2 times around to compare. The results were very sad. Here is me prego with Abby. The back of the picture says 5 1/2 to 6 months along (March 2002). I wish I realized how skinny I was back then!!
Here is me at 25 weeks with the boys (June 2004). Remember there are 2 babies in there!!
And here we are this time around at about 24 weeks (May 17th - the day after my 29th birthday). Now seriously, what is going on!?!?!
Seeing me with the exact same hair in all these pictures - a time frame of 6 years!! - is kind of what prompted me to chop it. Ü

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i think you look beautiful in every picture!!! Remember your uterus stretches after every pregnancy!!! this is your FOURTH child!! :)

Carol Joy said...

Carrie Anne!!! I still think of you everytime we sing 'Carry On' in church! Hehe. I'm so glad that I found your blog, I love to know what people are up to. You and your children are beautiful!! Did you know that Meg (yeah, Meg Ross) had twins too--she has 3 kids! Crazy, life, ay? It's pretty great. Love you lots!
Carol Joy

Carrie Allen said...

Hi Carol. How the heck are you?!?! Do you have a blog to? Give me the address so I can see what you are up to. Miss you!! Ü