Year 2 of Camp Ila ~ put on by the Arthritis Foundation
Dinner Friday night!
Campfire
Rock Climbing


Kayaking


Lunch in the Fire ~ Caramel Apples

Lots and Lots of Arts and Crafts






Games


Archery




Rock Climbing
Kayaking
Lunch in the Fire ~ Caramel Apples
Lots and Lots of Arts and Crafts
Games
Archery
Ga-Ga Ball
(kind of like Dodge ball but you hit the ball with your hands and if it touches you below the knees then you are out)
*The pirate theme
* The adults having a dance contest and having Tyler be one of the last 3 standing. Abby said, "Daddy I didn't know you could dance like that!"
*Their team (which consisted of 3 families) won 1st pace = scored the most points!! For winning they got pirate gold and silly bracelets. The kids were in heaven!
*The whole camp singing Happy Birthday to Andy and Alex this morning before they left.
Next year Ben and I will be able to go (although do I really want to...hmmmmm). They accomodate families with children ages 3 and up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Great pictures!! It looks like they had a great time with lots of fun and exciting things to do! I keep seeing “Books” with all your great blogs!!
Happy storytelling!
Aldine Allen
No comments:
Post a Comment