Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ben Turned 5!!

August 22, 2013
 
His Happy Birthday Seat

 
Sour Gummy Worms from Miss York


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ben got to pick a special friend to go with him to his birthday dinner at McDonalds.  I really encouraged him to choose a new friend from school...ideally a boy...but all he wanted was Meagan.  When I'd say, "Lets see if we can think of someone else to come with us" he'd say, "Why?  I just want Meagan."  So I gave in.  It was his birthday after all. Ü
 
 
Funny Faces


Presents from Meagan
 Present Time


One time Ben told me...Mom, I really like art!  So I got him this art set for his birthday.
 He's only used in once!! :(



My Craig's List find!!  This whole Rescue Heroes set for $30!! 
Of course, he doesn't play with that either. 

 All Ben wanted to do for his birthday was "go swimming at the Lee's!"  So we did.
A Whole Hand Old!!

 
swimming party with the Lees and Kents
 


The pink goggles KILL me!  We got him new ones but he likes those.  I think I'm going to hide them for next year.  Although, they do make him easy to spot. Ü

 Birthday at Grandma's House



 Cookie Monster Cake!

 Cutest 5 Year Old Ever!!!


 Playing his new Headbands Game
 
Height: 49 1/4"
Weight: 56.8lbs
Favorite Color:  blue
Best Friend:  Mommy & Meagan
Favorite Game:  Candy Land
Favorite TV Show:  Bugs Bunny
Favorite Book:  Blue Hat Green Hat
Favorite Movie:  How to Train a Dragon
Favorite Sport:  basketball
Favorite Song:  Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Favorite Food:  pizza
Favorite Candy:  Skittles
What I Want to Be When I Grow Up:  fireman
Favorite Subject in School:  PE

 
Happy Birthday Buddy!! 

 
Now that you're 5 Mommy gets to start teaching you some piano Ü
practicing his great piano posture
 

No comments: