Abby's English class did a poetry unit and I was really impressed with the poems she came up with!
I AM
~ by Abby Allen
I am musical and kind
I wonder why people bully
I hear music in my head
I see peace in the future
I want to be a singer
I am musical and kind
I pretend I am a queen
I feel sad for people that are sick
I touch heaven
I worry about everything
I cry for my family
I am musical and kind
I understand I am not perfect
I say good things
I dream I am beautiful
I try to be helpful
I hope to have a good future
I am musical and kind
My Bed
~ by Abby Allen
(although I did help a lot with this one Ü)
My bed's my favorite place to be
That's where you'll always find me you see
I'll pull up my covers
And shimmy and shuver
And hide with my book, Tee Hee Hee
Shh...don't tell!
MUSIC IS ABSOLUTELY
UNBELIEVABLE I TRY TO
SING IT EVERY DAY
IT IS HARD TO SOTP I JUST
CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT
~ by Abby Allen
Favorites
~ by Abby Allen
MUSIC
Peaceful and soothing
I love to listen to it
Music is the best
CHEESE-ITS
So much cheesiness
Deliciousness in every bite
Do you like Cheese-its?
BOOKS
Such an adventure
A story in every page
I love to read
GOOD JOB ABBERS!! Ü
No comments:
Post a Comment